Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Inhaling thrills through $20 bills...

I am sick of the fact that none of my friends watch Veronica Mars. Is it too much to ask that my loyal friends follow me on some of my obsessions? I am not expecting someone to go as crazy as I do, but I need someone to talk about the show to that is not a faceless screen name is cyberspace. I need real people to discuss and debate my crazy theories with and conjectures for the future. Even when times were tough with Buffy I still had my parents to bore. I don't even have that now. And even if I do bore C, H or S with my thoughts, I get no feedback since everything they know about the show is what I have told them. It is getting ridiculous. I must convert someone soon or I will simply go insane...if I am not already that is.
I have work tomorrow and I really don't want to go. Although, it will be nice to listen to my ipod all day, however, I do tend to waste time and then feel guilty about it. I guess we all have our crosses to bear!

P.S. For those of you who know the story...I have finally removed the plastic wrap enclosing Battlestar Galactica. I refuse to feel dirty (well at least with 1 r...I'm not sure about 2).

1 comment:

Crystal Jordan said...

You're a sick woman. Especially about the Battlestar thing. You lasted longer than I expected. Good job! If you REALLY must convert a friend to Veronica Mars, sit someone down and make them watch the Season 1 DVDs you have. Duh!