Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wake up call, coffee and juice...

So two chicks on two different shows I watch, wore the same shirt tonight. Some green t-shirt with a rainbow and something written that I didn't think to read. Yes, once again my worlds combined. Who would have thought that Veronica Mars and Hayley (from One Tree Hill) would have the same fashion sense...or at least their dressers? Anyway, I thought that a bit strange.
On a similar note, last week's Veronica Mars, four of the cast members watched BBC Pride & Prejudice. However, the music wasn't right. I know this will reveal my sad state of obsession - on the brightside most of you already know this about me - but the music wasn't correct. I own the soundtrack...I have watched the miniseries more than I care to recall...I know P&P and that music was not correct. However, despite this fact, I do have to give the show credit. I mean not only is the show full of pop culture references that I love and Buffy alumni, but the show has actually had an entire conversation concerning Colin Firth and the role that is Mr. Darcy. I have never had a tv show that has discussed P&P, therefore I will let this go...this time at least!

1 comment: