Friday, October 28, 2005

We're after the same rainbow's end

Tonight I went to see Elizabethtown again. Yes...I am one of the few people in America that loves this movie. I don't understand why it is getting panned and ignored like it is. I mean, essentially it is pretty much like Garden State, which I will argue was better, but Etown has an innocence about it. Garden State, for the most part, remained dark and dysfunctional in many ways, where this movie has a lightness to it. And who can forget the music. It is a Cameron Crowe project for goodness sakes. The man finds a good old-school Elton John song to use as a pinnacle and then creates an awesome soundtrack. I really just don't get it...I love this movie and I don't even really like Mr. Bloom!! Ah well...
My Christmas present from H came today. The coolest messanger bag in the world. I am so enamoured, although, I am not sure what one of the zippers is for. The top of the flap zips open, but isn't a pocket or anything. I am stumped, although, I was advised to think like a man. I thought this brillant until I realized that I don't know how to do that. Perhaps I can track down a man tomorrow and ask. What a pick up line, huh?!?!?!

1 comment:

Summer Highland Dancer said...

So, we both wrote about the same thing .... and used the same picture/lay out. Cheers