Saturday, November 12, 2005

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?

I doubt that anyone can make it out, but at the bottom of the image "she whispers words of wisdom...let it be". Yes, this is just one of the images from a webpage devoted to LOTR music videos...and not the only one of these pages either. I wrote about this disturbing trend earlier, but I now feel I must devote an entire blog to these windows media files. See for yourself...click here if you dare! Anway, some of these videos are disturbingly well done. The editing is fanastic and the music strangely appropriate, although, I too enjoy the fact that there are people out there more obsessive than I. I mean, some of the song choices are just sad...pretty much anything by Brian Adam, but you have to applaud watching hot guys with swords and arrows take out the evil guy to "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen.
LOTR is not the only recent film saga to get the music video treatment. On this same website, there is a link for Harry Potter videos as well. I have not gotten brave enough to look at any of those, but knowing me it is only a matter of time...and by that I mean tomorrow. I'll let you know.

No comments: