Thursday, November 03, 2005

California...here we come!

OH MY...The O.C. is back my friends!! And back in full force. Tonight's episode made the 4 week wait worth it. And I think that Marissa has been taking acting lessons or something because she seems better than past seasons. It is episodes like tonight that remind me why I watch this show! And what about Sandy playing the dean...abso-fuckin-fabulous!!!
I also learned tonight that my hair can achieve an afro if you use a crimper. I went over to my friend B's house to watch the episode. It had been a kind of strange day. Poor B had been mistaken for a child twice - and the scary part is that I was the mother figure - at two different stores. I felt bad for her since she is 21, but the fact that I was her "mama" I think is even more frightening. Anyway...we decided to crimp our hair...like I stated earlier folks...the 80s are back!! Well, since my hair is so short, the crimping doesn't really show and my hair just looks wild. At least I didn't need to go to the store this evening. Just my luck I would have run into everyone I had ever met or TAed in Bellingham!!

No comments: