Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dreaming of the sun she warms...

It snowed...I hate snow in my living space - not my apartment of course, but Bham in general. I mean, I don't mind traveling to frolics in the snow for a couple of hours, but I do find it horribly taxing on an everyday basis. Lets face it...I am a klutz and lord knows that snow or ice are not ideal conditions for someone who injures themselves as easily as I do.
A good friend of mine who lives across the pond sent me the link to a BBC article concerning the promiscuous lives of artists - click here for the link - which got me thinking...archivists don't really have any cool traits like that really. Well, it might not be that cool, but I just mean it is nifty that there is some common denominator for behavior. I wish there was something out there that could explain my obsessiveness with things that really don't matter in the real world...or simply my laziness when it comes to laundry or housekeeping. Something that could explain me...I think I would like that!

No comments: