Thursday, December 01, 2005

But to wait for you, is all I can do and that's what I've got to face

I have noticed a disturbing trend with new movies. While I have aged, the people in the films have gotten younger. I got a good laugh out of all those websites that counted down the day until the Olsen twins or Lindsay Lohan were legal, but the joke has turned. Lets face it...the boys are getting younger and younger. Look at the recent Harry Potter film. Only 2 of the guys in that film are legal. I rented Sky High the other day - not sure why I wanted to watch this, but that is the least of my worries at the moment - and luckily the cute guy - pictured - is legal, but barely. It is all very disturbing and quite pervy when you think about it.
I watched the Veronica Mars ep when I got home this evening ...honestly I have no words at the moment - which I am sure will shock most of you! I also watched the alternate ending...I am glad they picked the one they did, but it could get nasty. What am I saying? Of course it will get nasty!! But the good news is...I'm up to 6 times now. I am not sad and pathetic...nah!

No comments: