Monday, November 14, 2005

no one i know is more depressing then me...

Ok...so you are probably wondering why the picture of the day consists of me wearing shoe pjs and a huge Gryffindor scarf. I know it is not nearly as interesting or as sexy as my normal pics, but I am oh so proud of my accomplishments...at least in knitting. Well, my dear readers, I have finally completed my Harry Potter scarf...well almost. I still have to attach the fringe, but that is going to have to wait until after Thursday. Since the weather up here has turned cold, there is no way that I could launder the scarf and allow it enough time to dry before the midnight showing of the new film on Thursday. But since the scarf is so large you can't even tell. The thing is taller than I am. Perhaps I will take a picture of that for tomorrow's entry. Who knows?!?!?
I spent a good portion of today in the WWU library sorting through some books that were donated to the library, but are unwanted. I didn't mind the sorting, but the library workers kept giving me strange looks, like they had never seen an outsider dare enter their lair of biblio-loving-anti-social-ness. Anyway, I did my work and got out of there as soon as I could partly because the sun was shining today - a highly unusual event that might not happen again for several months - and partly because I feared that the anti-social nature of the environment might contaminate me. I have enough problems and alienating obsessions...I don't need any help!

No comments: