Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sorrow is their master...cackling with laughter

So...unbeknownst to even my closet friends, I have been catching WB's new show Supernatural for a good month now. I admit that I first started watching the show - Sunday night on Easyview I might add - simply for the pretty boys. Both have starred on other shows that I watch and so I thought...what the heck! However, the show is surprisingly interesting and although the program definitely gets creepy, it is a Buffy type creepy that I can handle. Originally, I thought it was just yet another WB pretty boy show - I recently read an article that pondered the fact that the WB seems to have some hot guy farm somewhere that they harvest the next hunk stars...made me laugh since I have for years wondered the same thing - but the show does have a bit more going for it...not much, but a wee bit more. This week I even found myself flipping back from House to watch Supernatural even though I tapped the ep. Why oh why do all my shows air at the same time...I don't have that many anymore.
I also have thought of another job I might be qualified for when I move back to Sactown in January...substitute teacher. I'm not quite sure if that is a fate worse than death...but it has to be close. In the end, however, a job is a job and a reason for me to get out of the house and escape for a couple hours...even if I am a glorified babysitter.

No comments: