Monday, November 07, 2005

So set ’em up Joe...I got a little story I think you should know

So this evening I finally made it to Good Night, and Good Luck, the new Clooney film on Edward R. Murrow and McCarthy. This will probably come as a surprise to most of you, but I am speechless...the movie surpassed everything I had hoped for. It is the only movie I would call a must see since Batman Begins (and secretly Doom - for very different reasons - but don't tell anyone). What I enjoyed most, was the fact that the film was shot in black and white and used archival footage. Man...everyone should be forced to see this movie...perhaps it would make for a better America. Who knows?!?!
I met up with a grad school friend today and she came up with one of the most fantastic ideas I have heard recently. Whe should come up with a M & M movie review page that also features our thoughts on some of out favorite people, such as Brad Dourif - I know you have seen him in something and he is always brillant! Or even discussions on topics, such as my current rant on the use of accents in films...or lack there of. Since as M - the friend not me - put it...I have mad skills and this would give me something to keep those skills somewhat honed. I'll keep you all updated!


No comments: