Sunday, November 06, 2005

A vampire or a victim...It depends on who's around

After seeing the preview for the new Underworld sequel, I felt inspired enoug to rent the original and watch it. Well, I did have a free Blockbuster rental that needed to be used and this was the only title I could think of...hey a free rental is a free rental! To my surprise, I found the film in the horror section...perhaps my years of Buffy and Angel have desensitized me to the bloody world of vampires. However, I somewhat doubt this, but whatever, the film amused me greatly…just don’t think about it too much. The plot holes really become obvious – but not nearly as bad as the whole shoe thing in Elizabethtown. Besides, Scott Speedman ain;t bad to look at...

So I went to the Library for a couple hours. Now, I know this may not seem like a good beginning to one of my storie, but it will all make sense in a second. Now, I am one of the most available people in the world...well at least by cell phone. Anyway, I just turned my phone off for 2 hours and when I turned it back on I had 5 messages. I just don't understand. Lord knows I have no life or anything...why not call some other time and give me a bit more excitement in life. Is that too much to ask? I really don't think so!

No comments: