Sunday, November 27, 2005

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives...

There has been some rumblings concerning the turkey I cooked on Thanksgiving... rumblings doubting that the event took place. So here you go...you can see my horrid kitchen mat, the hox that my huge P & P poster came in and part of my leg including socks. Anyway...any further concerns shall be directed to my witness...who has video footage I might add.
So...I am tired of using people's initials on my blog so I have come up with amusing code nicknames for almost everyone (H & K still have no alternative, but heopefully that will be adjusted soon!) From now on C will be ChickLit, B will be Lois Lane, and S will be Ms. Jane Bennet. Nothing will beat my nickname of Mad Madam M over on ChickLit's blog, but at least these will be amusing and better than a single letter.
Well I must really go to bed. Saw P & P again tonight down in Burlington. I am thinking about making a run at my LOTR: FOTR record of 13 times. I have no doubt that I could accomplish the deed, I am just not sure I could afford it...money and time. If only movie tickets grew on trees and I had nothing better to accomplish!

No comments: