Sunday, November 27, 2005

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for...

So to my absolute horror, the local PBS station has begun showing Kevin Costner's Dances with Wolves...a film I despise. I don't think I will ever get over the fact that this long-drawn-out-piece-of-crap won best picture in 1990. Sure there wasn't much out that year, but man there has to be something....anything! What makes this film such a tragedy is that fact that I love all of the supporting people, I just can't get past the horror of Kevin Costner...who I only enjoy in the 1985 classic Silverado. I will admit that one, but he has ruined so much...Robin Hood, Waterworld, The Postman, and Message in a Bottle. I did like The Upside of Anger, although it was despite of him...not because he was in it.
This is just a small frightening development. Miramax died...indie films are no longer indie...Jewel made a pop album...the list goes on and on. I am not sure what is happening, but is ain't good...well at least not until I have been properly brainwashed!.
In completely different news, F now has a groovy nickname...Marathon. Now all I have to do is come up with 2 more and all is well...as long as I don't meet any new people. BTW, P & P count up to 4...

No comments: