Sunday, November 20, 2005

We've been on the run, driving in the sun...

The latest episode of this show, has rekindled my love of the program. I mean, I always watch it come hell or high water, but at different times it has been out of habit or some other reason, not out of pure joy. Alas, that has finally returned with this season. I will freely admit that I didn't care for the season opener - even I seem to know more about forensic crime investigation than the writer of this show - but it has gotten progressively better. Ryan finally has pretty good hair and you gotta love him in a leather jacket. Seth and Summer are the uber-twin stable couple that we all dreamed of. Even the entrance of Taylor Townsend - the female answer to Oliver - can't bring it down.
However, I do have a problem with a lack of continuity. I mean...what happened to Zach or the comic book for that matter. I mean did they simply fall off the face of the planet. The comic book was on the rise, so what is the deal? Did it die sometime during the summer? I just want to know...well and I want assurance that neither Oliver, Trey, or Tereasa ever return and that Taylor will never reach their horrid levels. It is a pipe dream I know...but a pipe dream none the less.

No comments: