Friday, December 30, 2005

I was spending money like the way it likes to rain...

So...today I saw my first tv ad for Underworld: Evolution. As most of you will suspect, I am really looking forward to this movie coming out...and it is conviently arriving in theatres - fingers crossed that it will be in Bellingham - on January 20th. This means, of course, that I can see it at least once beforemoving back to Sactown where I have to explain all of my outings and financial expenditures. I really can't complain since they will be supporting me until I find a job, but still...what will I ever do without my matinees?!?!
For the most part, I zoned for a good portion of the day. Well, I was up at 6:15am, which clearly messed with my head. I had already been to 3 different stores by 10am. Scary...truly a frightening experience. Anyway, we found a DVD case for the work room...now all I have to do is limit my DVD collection...riiiiiiigggghhhht. That won't be hard or anything. Back to this afternoon...I spent 6 hours watching CMT's countdown of the 100 greatest duets. And it will surprise no one that I guessed the number one hit hours in advance. Even my own mother is calling me a geek, but I won't ruin it for anyone who takes the time to what the countdown....thank the lord for cable...how else could I waste that much time of my life and think it a good thing.

No comments: