Saturday, December 31, 2005

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne!

Well, you know you have a true friend when they not only take you to a movie, but also drive 15 minutes both ways to deliever a Bono picture that you left in their vehicle (the one to the left in fact). I think it is a great start to the year - or at least that is what I am convincing myself of...so far working pretty well.
You might be wondering...why is anyone at home writing a blog on the biggest party night of the year - since of course I am the world's biggest party girl? Well, I did recieve invites from all of the biggest celebrities, but as usual I decided to stay home with my parents watching the two Apple Dumpling Gang movies. I just hope that Jake, Owen, Luke, and the many others will understand!!!
Anyway, I hope that you all have a safe New Year and remember no matter what the future year holds, at least you are not moving back home to live with your parents. Whatever it is...it could always be worse!!!

No comments: