Thursday, December 29, 2005

You're here with me...it's like a dream

So I have the best news of the year...well kinda. I haven't finished my thesis or have a trip to Europe planned in the near future, but my parents get the SciFi channel, which means - you guessed it I am sure by now - new Battlestar Galactica episodes in January...no waiting around for the next DVD set to come out. Yes, I finally have a good reason for moving back home. I could think of good reasons why moving back to Sactown made sense, but not living at home again. I mean lets face it, I finally have a good relationship with my parental unit and they are finally seeing me as an adult and moving back home into my mom's sewing room could only hurt that. I have some good friends in town and so I had been looking forward to spending more time with them...now I have a good reason to put up with the small one-windowed craft zone.
Othere than that, no real excitement. Went to P & P with my mom - numero 9 for those still counting and still I have only paid 2 times - and then shopping for a piece of furniture to house my limited DVD collection in the sewing room. I will say this now: this will either go quite well or horribly bad and right now it really is a toss up. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed of the situation. Must go to bed, though, since I am getting up at 6am tomorrow...and if that wasn't enough of a shock...it is the second time this week. Yes, Virginia...the apocalypse is upon us!!

No comments: