Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In a little apartment, just trying to get by...

Come to find out, I am dependent on running water in my apartment. I know this might sound silly, but you really don't know how good you have it until you turn the faucet handle and no water comes out. Sure you have a bucket full of water ann sure you somehow live while camping out...bit it is a whole different situation in an apartment. Now before anyone starts to wonder about my ability to pay my bills, the apartment complex is getting a new water heater or something. I got a memo, but never really got around to reading it...
My current obession of
Horatio Hornblower is still in full swing, although that might be preempted by King Kong. Ms. Jane Bennet and I have tickets for tomorrow night. I am looking forward to 3 hours of Peter Jackson's butt-numbing CGI fun. I don't always care for CGI these days...it is done so poorly and not incorporated well. It seems like in this day and age it is CGI for CGI sake. Hence why I love films like Underworld and the like that use guys in costume or other older techniques. Batman Begins is another film that used CGI well. Anyway...look for a full review tomorrow!!!

No comments: