Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No one here can love or understand me...

I have witnessed Kong...and it is magnificent!!! Yes my friends, Peter Jackson has done it again. 3 hours of my life gone and honestly it felt like a couple of minutes. I don't even know where to begin. The film...pure wonder. As expected, Peter Jackson has created a magical and fantastic world and his Kong will make you laugh and cry - and if you are Ms. Jane Bennet, sob for a couple of minutes. And who has more expressive eyes than Adrien Brody - I hate to say it, but with a mere glance, I can totally forgive him owning and driving a hummer. I really don't have any scruples I guess. But you do have to love the fact that he has been banned from SNL for life!!! If only they would ban Paris Hilton and all althletes instead...
Meanwhile, I am beginning to realize how much I am going to miss Canadian tellie. I mean, just the other night I watched curling for a good 20 minutes - I still have no clue really what it is all about, but what the heck - and tonight I got a lesson in the differences between ice skates, which included an interesting tutorial in why hockey skates have a shorter blade while ice skates have notches. Fascinating stuff...oh how my education shall suffer!

No comments: