Tuesday, December 20, 2005

a job that slowly kills you

It's official...I now hate lemon bars. When I decided to make the formerly tasty treat as holiday gifts to friends, neighbors, and co-workers, I didn't realize how many batches of lemon bars that actually meant. It started out prtty nice, but now my house won't stop smelling of lemon and I have done more dishes than I can remember. Now I will admit that some of those dishes were not lemon bar related, but I needed to vent.
Actually, I talked Ms. Jane Bennett into coming over tonight to help me get my flat in order and do all the dishes since my I don't want to look at them when I get home. Well that and the fact that once again my water is getting turned off for the day. Apparently, they didn't actually fix anything the last time they shut off the water for the day...it is strange not to be able to use the toilet in your own home. Something I shouldn't have to deal with...I am a wilting flower...well not really just a big fan of bathroom facilities in my own home. I'm just wacky that way!!

No comments: