Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Note to self: don't die...

This won't be long since I am leaving my house at 6:30am tomorrow, but I thought I would set down a few recent revelations...first of all, I am pretty darn good at assembling bookcases from boxes. Secondly, my feet can't handle 8 hours of shopping. And last but not least, I am completely infatuated with Ryan Adams - NOT BRYAN...RYAN!!! The more I listen to this guy, the more I like his music. He may be an ass-clown in the real world, but I don't care...I guess that isn't all that surprising, but still...I do have standards - low ones but they do exist!!!
I spent most of today shopping for organizational materials for the big move back home. I am no longer moving back into my old room...now the nautical/Santa/Indian artificat/Celtic computer room (and study). Instead I will be taking over the much smaller sewing room. To be honest I really don't care. It will be bad no matter what and at least this way I will have more privacy since only my computer with no internet and my tv with no satellite. I am looking forward to the good life...really...no I mean it!!!

No comments: