Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Baby, what do you say we just get lost?

So I think I have opened Pandora's box...and by Pandora's box I mean my apartment. Last weekend I bought the supplies to begin packing up my apartment in Bham. BAD IDEA!!!!! I was so excited by my new 25 gallon Rubbermaid containers that I just jumped in without really planning anything. To make matters worse, I am trying to get rid of quite a bit of my "stuff" which means that I am not just putting everything in boxes...I have to go through stuff. Now most of readers no me so it should come as no shock that I am in over my head and own way too much crap.
As if this situation wasn't bad enough already, I got the call today that my property management group is showing my apartment to some lady on Thursday at 10am. So not only do I have to be up and actually functioning by 10am I also have to have pathways throughout the house that not only I can traverse. I'll let you all know how it goes...
Nothing else going on really...I am not packing as much or as fast as I should...not really a surprise that I don't always - or ever - stay on track. Come on people...I have the attention span of a gnat. Perhaps I should hire a babysitter to sit in whatever room I am trying to pack and make sure I stay on track. How sad is that?

No comments: