Wednesday, January 18, 2006

'Cause I'll never be with you

So is anyone else diggin' the guy with an eye patch on C-SPAN 2? I know that FemeNazi watches C-SPAN, but I don't know of anyone else. And C-SPAN 2 is watched even less. Recently, this guy with the biggest eye patch I have ever seen outside a cheesy pirate movie has been giving testimony for something governmental. Awesome people...simply awesome!!!
Wonderwall and I spent a great night watching an enjoyably bad One Tree Hill. Man do I love my guilty pleasures...and boy do I have a lot of them. I know most people don't care, but it is my blog and I can do what I want. In sadly exciting news, it looks like Lucas's inevitable health scare of the year should air before I leave Bham. For those of you who have standards for tellie programs you could probably care less, but just think if I didn't care...who would. Someone needs to watch the trashy stuff so better trashy stuff like The O.C. can feel superior to something!!!

No comments: