Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just remember me when you're good to go!

I know this is my second post of the day - well actually it is now tomorrow - but a momentus thing has occurred. I HAVE A NEW VERONICA MARS FRIEND!!!!! I bought Know-It-All, a nickname of respect believe me since the woman does know absolutely everything about practically anything, the first season DVDs for Christmas hoping she would watch them and like the show...and she did. Watched all 22 episodes in 3 days!!! Oh happy day...I have another person to talk about this show with and obsess over every detail. Somehow this makes my life better and the move back to Sactown a bit better. I will not only have the Sci-Fi channel so I can watch Battlestar but now I have someone to watch Veronica Mars with. I think that is really more than even I deserve!!! Well, maybe not, I do deserve quite a bit more that should include a rich/handsome Scottish guy with a castle, but I am still happy about the whole thing. One step at a time...one step at a time!!!

No comments: