Monday, January 09, 2006

Let every president get the country she deserves...

So...finally I have internet again. I go back late Thursday night - well actually early Friday morning - only to discover that my my internet didn't work. Of course Comcast couldn't send anyone out until Sunday afternoon and the new modem I supposedly needed didn't come until today. Ah...how I love corporate America...working slow to make my world a slightly better place!
Now onto better news...Battlestar Galactica. I know my regular readers are probably sick to death of hearing about the show, but I am in love and lord knows that when I obsess about something...I really OBSESS!!!! Anyway, on Friday night I infected - sorry, but I couldn't think of a better word - Marathon with the BSG bug. We ended up watching all of the miniseries - 3 hours of wonderous sci-fi and then over the course of the weekend, the next 8 episodes...it is so brillant to get to watch this show with others. To cap off the weekend, another friend brought over last Friday night's new ep for me to watch this evening. I love this show...it is so fun that the year I found Veronica Mars is the same year I also got sucked into BSG. Two very different shows but both magnificent.
Other than that, nothing much to report. I started the packing process yesterday, but didn't really get all that far; partly because I really don't want to move and partly due to the fact that my apartment is currentlt in a state of chaos. Perhaps it will get easier, but I honestly don't think so. At least I have Jamie Bamber to stare at...and not the wimpy Jamie Bamber...the pretty muscled one!!!

No comments: