Thursday, January 12, 2006

screw california...

The OC has finally returned, making my world a little less Sci-Fi although just as angsty in the end. Although the show infuriates me quite a lot, I just can't quit watching. This is the only show that both ChickLit and I watch on a regualr basis and despite all the frustration...I love the whole Seth/Summer stuff - the wonderous uber-twins that date - and then Ryan. I just wish that he could move on from Mairssa, but I made my peace with that quite a while ago...they will always be a coupld and that is that.
On a different tellie note, I think I am the only person in America that doesn't like the Olympics...yeah I am willing to admit it even if it makes me un-American in some way. There are so many other reasons to ignore me, that Olympic-hating doesn't rank high - at least I don't think so. Besides ChickLit loves the Olympics so I think that my ambivolence simply averages out to a happy median when compared to her adoration. I don't really have anything against them per se, but still...all those athletes...I'm just tired thinking about it all. Also, there is the fact that 2 weeks of programming gets interupted. At least NBC has the Olympics and I don't watch many NBC shows...I think ER remains the lone show and even that one gets missed quite a bit. Oh well...at least after this I have 2 weeks to prepare for the next round.

No comments: