Saturday, January 14, 2006

She may be the face I can't forget...

So...Lucy Lawless, yes the warrior princess herself, is showing up everywhere. During season 2 of Battlestar Galactica she had a guest role and now it seems that she will be appearing on an upcoming episode of Veronica Mars. How weird is that one? To top it off, I recently borrowed a couple of seasons of Xena in order to obsess over Karl Urban. Come on...he played like 5 different roles including a bleach blonde Cupid - see the blog entry for October 23rd for a pic - how could a girl resist? He is so dreamy and to top it off a New Zealander...and if I have learned anything from reading romance novels, it is that all New Zealanders are filthy rich and amazingly hot!!
I learned another fascinating fact last night...watching friends attempting to play Trivial Pursuit while drunk is fabulous. After the weekly happy hour at Stans, 6 if us decided to go play some board games. Everyone else had been drinking - I don't drink during the school year...it's kinda complicated but includes an Oxford professor, Margery de Kemp, and coctail specials - and so as the only sober person I laughed my ass off. People are always interesting while drunk, but grad students are a cut above since everything in life needs to be analyzed. Too much fun...I recommend it!!

No comments: