Thursday, February 16, 2006

Baby's got blue eyes like a deep blue sea...

This may come as a shock, but for once I don't have anything to say. I have put of writing this blog for most of the evening hoping that something would come to me, but alas...no. So in tried and true fashion I decided to try and find a good pic of Jamie Bamber - the cute one from BSG - since ChickLit wrote a funny blog concerning our strange conversations and the fact that I often forget to listen to our conversations since I am staring at a tellie usually featuring BSG or some Napoleonic naval film. But I digress...I tried to find a pic only to discover the the one and only really excellent, out-of-this-world Jamie Bamber site is out of commission.
So here inlies today's topic (come on...you knew I wasn't going to talk about achieving world peace or how luckily I have been throughout my life)...there are not enough sites out there devoted to the gloriousness of Jamie Bamber. If Craig Parker - Haldir in LOTR and now staring in several Power Ranger shows (not kidding here folks) - can have tons of pages dedicated to him...why not Jamie. I mean he is a cult hero...Horatio Hornblower and countless other BBC costume dramas including Daniel Deronda, which also stars the studly Hugh Dancy. I could go on and on, but I think I have made my point. Now I think I can finally call it a night!!

No comments: