Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn...

I have never made a secret of my love of bad angst-filled tellie...well at least to close friends. I don't wear a sign or anything. However, it looks like I might be growing up a bit or I finally have some standards in this area. Take the WB's One Tree Hill. 3 years I have given that show, but I am just getting tired. Every season turns out exactly the same and unlike The O.C., it isn't as self aware or fun. I just want it all to be over and there are so many things going on, but the show isn't at all watchable anymore...not even the hot WB guys. So...I might have a bit more free time. Besides, I had a friend tell me recently that I could accomplish so much in the time I watch not very good tellie.
VM completely let me down...I was all excited for a new ep, but instead an old repeat played. I guess UPN was too afraid of the Olympics. My question is...what are the people - like me - who don't like the Olympics supposed to watch. I mean now I don't get a new VM or O.C. for another month...oh what a hard life I do lead.
Meanwhile, I had a run in with a rat tonight and much to my own disappointment, I simply hid. How sad is that?!?! I am afraid of some small rodent that I could easily step on and kill. Besides it isn't like today's rats are carrying deadly viruses...besides in the middle ages it was the fleas not the rats.

No comments: