Friday, February 17, 2006

In the howling wind comes a stinging rain...

Ok...so just replace the word "homework" with "thesis" and there you go...I love how Calvin & Hobbes has some sort of wise and yet funny cartoon for every occasion. I found this one while taking a short break at work. I am not really good at taking the long breaks and so instead every couple of hours I simply zone or do random searches on the internet...that is how I found this beauty.
Other than that...nothing much happening. Finally rained down here...I can't believe it took this long. I finally figured out what the other people in my office buiding do. To be honest, I had them all figured out except walnut bargaining. It sounds like something you do when squirrels overrun your house...at least no one can claim I am not learning something at work. And besides...in what other employment can you point blank lie to a congressional member about the whereabouts of your boss and then hang up. Brillant I tell you...brillant!!!

No comments: