Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I wish they all could be California girls...

Well, I am officially a Californian once again...whether I want to be or not. Today I not only re-registered my car in the golden state, but I also passed a written driving test. Sadly, I actually studied for it...I know...kinda sad. But I was afraid of not passing. I mean, come on...too many people knew I needed a Cali license to legally work in the state.
And speaking of work, I went in for an interview with a agricultural lobbying firm today. It was one of the oddest experiences of my life. I am not sure if it was the fact that they lobbied for pork or the fact that they keep the front door locked at all times, but it seemed like an odd place. Of course if they ask for me through the tempo agency...I will go. Cuz come on...$13 an hour. I would be a fool to pass that one up!!!
In even more disturbing news, I spoke with Wonderwall tonight after Although the ep wasn't stellar, it did have its moments...especially those featuring Beaver and Mac...Now keep in mind that Wonderwall was a huge Duncan fan - I know...how could I be friends with this girl, but you haev to remember that everyone has issues - but now she is actually advocating a hook up between Weevil and Veronica. I have to say that I like the post-biker gang Weevil who drives cars, but I am not so sure about what kind of couple they would make...we shall see though. I look forward to tomorrow's O.C. and the intro of the female Johnny. Maybe Ryan can actually find someone cool for a change...other than Seth of course!!!

No comments: