Tuesday, February 14, 2006

She will suffer the needle chill...

I have never made a secret of how farm animals freak me out. I don't think I am that much of a city girl, but something about cows, pigs, sheep, and other common farm livestock just creeps me out...hence why I got a job working for 3 different agricultural lobbyist organization. Ah...how I love the irony of life. Anyway, today my life got a bit more absurd. I sold my first animal vaccination. Thankfully I don't administer the shot myself - believe me it would take a whole lot more money, practically no hous, and that hot, exceedingly wealthy Scottish lord in a kilt with his own castle that I keep asking for. Even then...not really sure. Perhaps being drunk would help...although I don't know if I could aim for a sheep's neck at that point. Sometimes I really wonder how I get in these little predictaments...
Luckily, Valentine's Day passed with little hurrah. My office, and I use the term loosely since I have only worked there 2 days now, didn't really do anything - one of my bosses did get flowers delivered although she seemed more offended than anything. Oh and I went out to Denny's with my parents for dinner. In case you don't know this about me...I love Denny's. However, I must include that it is odd to go out for a romantic holiday meal with your parents. I think these are the events that will lead to my life long need for therapy. Well that and a long list of other things I don't think I will humilate myself with. Besides, most of you who read this blog will already know too much!!

No comments: