Sunday, February 26, 2006

Maybe Vader someday later...

Okay...I know this is pretty stupid, but come on...who doesn't love a bad Star Wars joke. Most of us paid for Revenge of the Sith and if that wasn't a joke...I just might cry. Horrible SW jokes are a staple of American culture by now. Or at least they are in my world...and lest's face it...that is all I really care about. Besides, FemeNazi - who I might add has only seen 1 of the films I believe - forwarded this onto me after learning I not only read Sci Fi magazine, but also a bunch of geekier ones including the official BSG mag. What can I say...I am only a couple of levels away from dressing up for conventions...although the shows I like never seem to have the cool costumes. Perhaps it is all for the best - nothing will ever beat Klingons and I am not that into Star Trek. With the ridiculous hair and the fact that one can actually learn the "language" I think I am safe from those bottome levels...at least for the moment.
Plumbing shouldn't malfunction...or any appliance using electricity. You see...today I was faced with not only a toilet issue, but also an electical one involving a lamp. I really wish I had taken some class along the line that taugh some of this more useful stuff. It is sad when you are not able to figure out how to fix a toilet. Never did figure it out, although I did get the lamp working...at least for the moment.
Just a final tidbit for those who watch Gray's Anatomy...I think it is official. I will never forgive Meredith for this one...I just don't think it will happen for me. Although I do have to admit that I did enjoy someone else narrating. If there has to be a voice over...at least spice it up for us!!!

No comments: