Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yeah, this is a story of a famous dog...

I LOVE Wallace & Gromit...I just had to get that out there. I rented and watched 3 of the short films and then the feature film version of Curse of the Were-Rabbit today. Hence the pic of Shaun the sheep - he is just sooooo adorable - for this blog entry. I state this only because up until this evening I thought everyone did. I know it is a bit naive, but come on...they're Wallace & Gromit. Well it turns out, not everyone goes in for this sort of humor. I thought my parental unit would get a kick out of it all since they both love Chicken Run, but apparently what they love about chickens escaping the farm is that it is just that. With W & G there are a lot of hidden things you have to look for that aren't as obvious. Well at least I enjoyed it all. Gotta love throw backs to WWI flying aces and the stupid puns. Ah...I really am an anglo-phile.

No comments: