Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And you wasn't polite!

At long last, VM finally aired a new ep. It's about bloody time...I have been without for 6 weeks or so. However, I ended up watching the ep alone. Renaissance Man, my VM, accomplice is getting sick and since I can't afford - and I mean this literally more than figuratively, I decided not to risk it. The funny part of the whole thing is that I have been going over to renaissance Man's for the last month on Wednesday nights to get in the habit and now on the night of the long awaited new ep...I sit alone! Ah, what cruel fate...
In other fascinating news I am sure you will skim, apparently fractions are no longer called fractions. Apparently sometime in the last 7 years - yes I am a geek and know the number of years since my last math class - math lingo has changed. FemeNazi was helping out a teenager with her homework and stumbled across this change in vocab. Why can't things ever stay the same?!?! I guess ratio does make sense, but then again, so does fraction...make up your mind people!!!! Some of us don't want to sound like an idiot when talking to 13 year olds about math since most likely I will already sound like an idiot. No need to compound the problem!!!

No comments: