Thursday, March 16, 2006

You'll pant, and pant once more...

Since I now actually pull in an income that allows me to pay all of my bills, I have started to invest in a new wardrobe. Unfortunately grad school wear isn't the current office style. Anyway, I recently purchased a pair of crop pants and proceeded to wear them to work today even though it was raining. Ok...enough back story. You see, today I discovered that I bought loud pants - and not in a "I'm a senior citizen and will wear the most colorful golfing pants I can find" way. Every time I walked down the hall I marveled at the amount of noise. Perhaps they will become less loud once they have gone through the washing machine and drier. At least that is what I am clinging to at the moment!!
If you are wondering why I chose this pic, it is actually quite simple. I searched Google images for "noisy pants" and came up with this. In fact, I actually Google found 6 pages worth of images...how scary is that?!?! Ah well, I can't figure out what the images is about other than cover art and to be honest, I am ok with that!

No comments: