Monday, March 27, 2006

Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down!

I must confess, everyone I know had a somewhat crap day, varying levels, but still nots-so-good times, and I'm not feeling all that original tonight and. I stole this image from Ms. Jane Bennett. After months of no updates, she put up 2 new images...one of them being this glorious photo of Ewan in a kilt (come on...who could ask for anything more?!?!) I can't wait for his new film in which he plays Bonnie Prince Charlie...well actually I think in the film he plays an actor playing the "Young Pretender" in movie, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure if it is the prospect of a new Ewan McGregor film or the possibility that this bunch of men in kilts that might blot out all Braveheart images/references that appeals to me (except for that crazy Irish dude that talks to God...I dig tha guy!!). Anyway, this brightened up what had begun as a dismal evening. I won't go into it, but sometimes it is nice to simply stare at a pretty sight, forget all the crap in the world, and bitch on the phone with good friends about every minute thing wrong.
Talking to FemeNazi, well actually commiserating with her, reminded me of a funny line I heard the other day. She might have said it to me, but I honestly don't remember. The statement went something like this, "I love you, but no I haven't read your blog". I know you probably thought this was going somewhere, but no. That is all I really had to say...I originally meant to go somewhere with the whole set up, but alas, it now escapes me so I think I will simply climb into bed and wait until tomorrow to use my brain again!!

No comments: