Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Drink my coffee hurry up...got to get to work on time!

Don't get me wrong. I love that I have a job...a job that for the most part isn't all that bad. However, I may have to change my tune after tomorrow.
You see, March 29th is California Ag Day at the State Capitol. I know that sounds harmless enough, but this is what those 5 little words - along with an article and a preposition I think, but I could be wrong since I pretty much suck at grammar - means: I have to be to work by 7am, help to set up 2 different 10 foot displays, which includes pictures of cuts of meat and what part of the animal they come from (unfortunately this includes lamb), and then hand out brochures and pork samples all day. This may not seem so bad, but keep in mind that I can't answer the simplest ag questions...so pretty much I am doomed. Man am I gonna need some coffee in the morning...

No comments: