Wednesday, March 29, 2006

There's no governor like our governor!

So after being back in California for 2 months, I have met with the Govenator. I have known people who have lived in Sactown far longer than I who have yet to come face to face with Arnie - I must confess he seems bigger in real life - although they weren't giving out lamb sausage samples. Perhaps that is the key!! Anyway, Mr. Schwarzenegger and I talked briefly and while we shook hands, he congratulated me on the great work I do for agriculture in California. Oh, if he only knew all the things I do...answering the phone, lying to legislative members about the whereabouts of one of my bosses, and don't forget sending out vaccines. Man! What would the agriculture industry of California do without me (and by that I mean the whole 6 weeks I have worked in it)? But hey...pretty cool all in all!!! I met the Govenator!!
In addition to that exciting news, I also got to spend the day with a cute and chivalrous ranch hand guy - oh I can picture the film/trashy novel now!!! - all day long. Not bad...I could spend more days like that!
P.S. I originally had the idea of putting up one of the shots of a muscled Arnold, but this is the pic in all the official state stuff and personally I find it a bit disturbing. What's up with his hair?!?!!?

No comments: