Sunday, March 12, 2006

For those about to die...we salute you

My parents purchased the latest Harry Potter film installment this weekend and so I borrowed it after they went to bed. Since it has been a couple months since I saw the movie, I ended up noticing a couple of new things. First of all...Cedric kinda looks like a cross between Ryan Atwood on The O.C. and Eminem in 8 Mile, but a bit more preppy of course. He's English don't forget! Second Cedric's dad has a cape which he whips about like the Phantom. If only the film had more fog scenes with him. And although this one isn't exactly new, Ron and Harry do make a cute couple. Not as good as Seth and Ryan, but still definite potential!
The world might possibly be ending, becuase for once I actually enjoyed one of ChickLit's Sunday quizzes. Often I do try them out, but the results are far too guessable and therefore not as fun...unless of course you find out that you would fit best within BSG's crew. Ah that was a good day. But I digress, today's quiz involved painters...something I don't know much about. But hey, I did end up getting a painter I knew at least. Always makes me feel smart...I especially like the whole "only a master painter could represent your glorious contradictions." What is that supposed to mean?!?!?!?!

Who Should Paint You: Pablo Picasso
Your an expressive soul who shows many emotions, with many subtleties. Only a master painter could represent your glorious contradictions.


No comments: