Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorrow is their master crackling with laughter...

Tonight on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought up a topic I have been wondering about for years...what would happen if a werewolf landed on the moon? Not that I see NASA creating werewolves to find out since they can't even build spaceships or probes that work correctly, but still...would it cause werewolf overload leading to a complete cure of the nocturnal beast or more likely, would this close proximity to the moon create a more primal, feral creature?
Of course for this discussion to even work one must suspend a couple realities, but still it is an interesting question. Often we blame the moon for mood swings in people that cause them to revert back to a more primal being whether it be in a romantic sense - yes I know I have read too many romance novels...no need to remind me - or even a more violent streak. Traditionally full moons are blamed for erractic behavior or odd occurrences and such...but back to my original thought...if only I could get my hands on a werewolf...although that may be the easy part. I've got an uncle that believes we never even landed on the moon, but that is another blog...

No comments: