Monday, March 06, 2006

Maybe I'll move back home and pay off my loans...

Although no one but me will care, the really good Jamie Bamber site has finally reopened its glorious galleries. This news not only means that I can once again gaze into Jamie's big blue eyes while bored at work, but I once again have access to one of the best BSG - not to mention Hornblower - gallery on the web. Again, most of you could really care less, but keep in mind that Friday's ep is the season finale. I now have to wait months...MONTHS...for a BSG fix and lord knows there is going to be some epic cliffhanger - not sure how they are going to ante-up the last couple, but I have faith in the show - that I will have to specualte for months over until the middle of summer. I know what you are thinking...tragedy...such a horrible situation much like AIDS and poverty in Africa. (See...with that clever piece of sarcasm I have lowered myself one level on the geek-o-meter!!!) I do understand that in the grand scheme of everything, sci-fi tellie doesn't matter, but I have to have something. I guess I will just have to go back to my staple...whatever that is this week. I can't be bothered to keep up.
Work continues to fly by. Despite my complaint earlier, I really do enjoy going to work. I would enjoy it even more if I got to start a bit later, but at least this way I can work a full 40 hours a week. And since the grad school has finally gotten of its collective arse and told me how to go about registering for contining units...I have tution to pay. And in exciting news, for once it will be with real money...not another loan!! Since payment of my other loans looms, I have been considering faking my own death. I know it seems like a complicated scheme to avoid paying $50,000 back to the government, but hey...when have I ever lived an uncomplicated life?!?!?

No comments: