Monday, March 20, 2006

Well, if they freed me from this prison...

At long last, Prison Break has returned...and I might add...better than ever. Oh how I love Wentworth Miller and his English degree from Princeton. I also appreciate that for once, the brothers actually seem like they could be related. So often you get the amusing "family resemblances" or lack there of like with the 2 brothers on Numbers, Don and Charlie. I mean, if I was their father, I would have had some hard questions for their mother.
Anyway, I believe I blog about my concerns over the 4 month hiatus, but apparently my anxiety was for nothing. The new ep tonight was brilliant and not in a cheesy WB way. Once you get past the premise, the show is remarkably articulate. I'm not gullible enough to go along with everything, but man does the show hook you. And if you lose interest in the current situation, there is always next season to think about. Will they break out? What then? Will Michael, Lincoln, and their entourage simply sneak from one town to another like on that old series The Fugitive? I am fascinated. Well that and the cast of characters...and not just the pretty ones. Needless to say without a new Battlestar ep until October, it is nice that at least for awhile I have something worth watching...

No comments: