Thursday, June 08, 2006

but I can't help falling in love with you...

I hate Thursdays. You are so close to the weekend and yet you still have to make it through one more whole day. Anyway, I am currently in the middle of one of the most boring tasks: stuffing envelopes. Normally, the job goes quickly, but unfortunately, with these renewal notices, I can’t use the paper folding machine. For some reason, none of the address boxes line up and so I am forced to fold each individual renewal notice by hand. Keep in mind there are a couple hundred for each association I work for.
Since the work is so monotonous, I usually try and think of other things. So, instead of pondering my thesis, I decided to start working on the lists for a website I am creating with Cerebra. The lists are coming together far better than I hoped, although I am not sure how I am going to cut down the ‘Preeminent Actor’s’ list. Due to my many loves, I also had to come up with other categories for ‘Unsurpassed Supporting’, ‘Not-quite-there-yet-but-promising’, and ‘Aspiring’.
Anyway, this got me thinking about the upcoming Clive Owen flick Children of Man. I read a couple of early screening reviews that simply gushed about the excellence of the flick. Oh and did I mention, the flick also stars Michael Caine, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Charlie Hunnam, three of which who are on my various lists. No joke. All in all, I’m looking forward to September, I tell you that!!

No comments: