Friday, June 09, 2006

Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

I LOVE Jay and Silent Bob!!! I just needed to get that off my chest. Anyway, I am not too sure about Clerks 2, since the first one is my least favorite Kevin Smith flick. I even liked Jersey Girl better, but I figure that has something to do with the reenactment of Sweeny Todd at the parent’s night. I don’t think I have ever laughed that hard at anything Sweeny Todd related. Come on...the subtitle of "The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" doesn't inspire much hilarity!
Anyway, check out the nifty poster. This is actually 1 of 3, but since these two rank number 1 among the numerous hetero-life-partners, I had to pick this one. You see...where Jay and Silent Bob lead, I must follow. Sometimes at a distance, but trail I must. Perhaps, though, I will pursue the flick at DVD price instead of $10 admission price…we shall have to wait and see!!

No comments: