Monday, July 31, 2006

For the good times...

On Friday, I posted about the strangest phone call I have ever recieved. At the time, I doubted that any call I could ever get would compare to a request for large amounts of pigs blood. I was wrong...oh so wrong!
Today, I not only got 3 collect calls from an inmate in Consumnes Rivers, but I got the call. Brace yourself...someone called inquiring where they could get mass quantities of pigs eyes. Apparently, importing them from Missouri is no longer cost effective. Honestly, I just went silent for a few moments. I don't think I want to go into work tomorrow.
For those of you hoping for a movie review of Miami Vice, you're in luck. I looks like I will have my scathing - but humorous - look at the film tomorrow...that is if I can keep from giggling to myself!

No comments: