Friday, July 28, 2006

I said this ain't the way it's supposed to be

Since taking a position as an admin assistant/ reception/ do-whatever -I'm-told, I have taken some strange calls. I had one lady who called and wanted me identify the beetle supposedly trapped in her garage. Another caller's house was being overrun by small frogs and she wanted to be give her a humane solution to the infestation. I mean, I have had some weirdo calls, but today...today I got THE call. A gentleman called inquiring about pigs blood (insert your own clever Carrie comment here __ or if your are a Buffy fan make some sort of vampire with a soul joke here __ ).
At first I figured it was just some punk calling as a joke, but after a couple minutes it was pretty obvious that he actually wanted to find large amounts of pigs blood for some purpose. Part of me really wanted to know, but in the long run I think it is better if I don't. Safer that way...just safer!

No comments: