Monday, July 24, 2006

Might as well be walking on the sun!

I tried to think of some cunning metaphor to describe the current temperatures here in good ol’ Sacratomato (one of the many nicknames for the city in which I was born). Unfortunately, since I just saw Clerks II, they all turned out dirty and so I decided to just let it go…believe me…its for the best! To add insult to injury, the family manor (3 bed/2 bath chunk of suburban paradise) lost all electricity for a couple hours yesterday afternoon. To say the least…I was miserable…considerably pitiful sitting with a washrag on my neck!
But onto more important, world-altering matters…the premiere of Clerks II. Oh yes my fellow Kevin-Smith-View-Askewniverse-loving-comrades, it is the movie we have dreamed of…Yes the film is vulgar…extremely reprehensible and not for the faint of heart, but honestly it is one of the most heartwarming films I have seen as of late. Oh how I love hetero life-partner love in these flick. Everyone is back, including a drug free Jay and Silent Bob along with some new additions that I hope find their way into future films.
I don’t want to ruin anything, but say I now have to figure out how to add “It's ok, I'm taking it back.” to my everyday conversation.
Absurd and priceless…simply priceless!!

No comments: