Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Searchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowing...

It never ceases to amaze me...the amazing wonders found on the internet and how I sometimes just stumble onto things that end up both horrifying and amusing me at the same time. Most of you know of my unabashed love of Burt Bacharach songs as well as the BBC Horatio Hornblower films. Never in a million years would I have ever expected those two loves to combine into one completely awesome thing: a fanvid of the Horatio films featuring very mildHoratio/Archie slash set to the classic song "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head".
Although the video wasn't the best, hence why it isn't featured in this blog, it did lead me to bigger and better things.
You may be wondering, what could be better than that? But never fear, I present you with a
Horatio/Archie slash fanvid featuring "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts. Disney, country-pop, and the Napoleonic Wars merge into a euphoric mind-blowing experience.
A
nd if that wasn't enough, one of the other Horatio/Archie fanvids features a medley of Pat Benatar songs...yes Pat "Love is a Battlefield" Benatar!! Oh, how I love the warped mind of others...makes me feel so much better about myself!! I mean, I don't spend hours making the vids, I only watch them!! That's better right??

No comments: