Friday, August 04, 2006

Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!

Okay...I was originally blog more about musicals, but a friend of mine told me the best pirate joke last night and so I thought I should share. So here goes...
A
pirate walks into a crowded bar. For some reason he has a ship's steering wheel shoved down the front of his pants. Everyone in the bar notices, but no one says anything since he's a pirate and so there is no telling what he would do. So the pirate walks up to the bar and asks for a beer. The bartender obliges and soon the pirate requests another. This goes on until the 5th beer when the bartender says "I'll give you the beer...but you have to tell me why you have a ship's wheel down your pants." To this inquiry, the pirate replies, "Arr...it be driving me nuts!!!" (Cue hysterical laughter!!)
Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing. I doubt it will ever rank higher than my stupid elephant/rhino joke, but I see it becoming part of my stupid joke arsenal!!

No comments: